Coronavirus-Similar Information & Sources
- The Atlantic checked out how the pandemic will have an effect on oh-so-popular open-plan designs.
- The Washington Put up shared an inventory of readers’ steadily requested questions on COVID-19.
- Speedy Corporate talked to 6 feminine executives about the way of life adjustments they’ll stay post-pandemic.
- Politico talked to economist Betsey Stevenson, who commented that the commercial toll of nowadays’s childcare issues might be felt for 20–30 years.
In Different Information…
- Bust defined the origins of #MedBikini.
- Fashionista highlighted Geenie, a brand new e-commerce web site that connects consumers with indie good looks manufacturers that have compatibility their values.
- Global Trade Instances reported on a find out about that discovered that destructive chemical compounds from sunscreen may also be absorbed into the bloodstream after one use.
- Teenager Fashion introduced a information to figuring out sulfates and sulfate-free merchandise.
- Marie Claire reported that Goal has added a badge to its web site that denotes Black-owned manufacturers and types with Black founders.
- Slate printed an opinion piece criticizing the 23 states that opted for in-person July bar tests.
- The New Yorker reviewed two new books, Blank: The New Science of Pores and skin and The Outstanding Lifetime of the Pores and skin to take a deep dive into the character of our pores and skin and skin care.
- Muse by means of Clio praised Nike’s new advert (which has a voiceover by means of Megan Rapinoe).
- The Los Angeles Instances spoke with Alanis Morissette and Liz Phair; this 12 months is the 25th anniversary of Jagged Little Tablet, and the 2 had pre-COVID plans to excursion in combination.
- Your Giggle of the Week comes from The New Yorker’s Day by day Shouts, which introduced “Tantalizing Fantasies After 4 Months of Quarantine.”
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…
- We rounded up the most productive diaper baggage for operating mothers.
- We introduced some garments for operating mothers, together with some maternity fundamentals and washer-friendly workwear.
Did we pass over the rest? Upload ’em right here, or ship them to email@example.com. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t pass over this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.