Coronavirus-Similar Information & Sources
- USA Lately reported that employers can’t require COVID-19 antibody exams for workers returning to paintings.
- Speedy Corporate gave pointers for digital process interviews.
- Vox requested, “What’s the level of courting now?”
- Vox additionally indexed 8 quarantine behavior that individuals wish to stay.
- The Washington Submit talked to epidemiologists about when, why, and how you can put on a masks.
In Different Information…
- In Rolling Stone, journalist Jamil Smith requested, “As Juneteenth falls all through this American racial reckoning, what are we in point of fact celebrating?”
- Glamour suggested how you can deal with razor burn — and how you can save you it within the first position.
- The Lower reported on a big new initiative to battle systemic racism in model.
- Above the Legislation famous that Harvard Legislation informed scholars to “hire administrative center house” to check all through their online-only semester.
- Harvard Trade Assessment supplied a studying checklist for confronting racism at paintings.
- Jezebel talked to 11 individuals who shared tales of racist remedy of personnel and contributors at The Wing.
- Vulture rounded up the most productive books of 2020 to this point; in the meantime, BookBub indexed 20 new LGBTQ+ books to learn for Pleasure (and past).
- The New York Occasions puzzled if the net retailer Bookstore may well be the solution to unbiased bookstores’ struggles.
- Your Chuckle of the Week is from McSweeney’s and could be very suitable for this Father’s Day weekend.
On CorporetteMoms Lately…
- We shared 5 tactics to rejoice children’ birthdays all through coronavirus.
- We took a glance again in Corporette historical past.
- We presented some garments for operating mothers, together with some maternity fundamentals and washer-friendly workwear.