Coronavirus-Similar Information & Assets
- NPR reported a 79% drop in clothes gross sales because of the pandemic.
- In the meantime, The Reduce questioned if Amazon can save luxurious type — and Esquire checked out how the e-book publishing business is attempting to manage.
- CNN defined why large manufacturers are making face mask at this time.
- SmartBrief recommended 5 methods to fight work-from-home burnout.
- The Washington Submit published why such a lot of folks were feeling so drained when now we have extra time to sleep.
- The Washington Submit additionally when compared Fb Rooms, FaceTime, Google Meet, Houseparty, Skype, and Zoom.
- Self had recommendation on growing issues to look ahead to when such a lot of occasions and reviews don’t seem to be an possibility.
- Vice famous, “The following couple of years generally is a once-in-a-lifetime likelihood to shop for a primary domestic for the fortunate individuals who nonetheless have jobs.”
- The Verge shared that a courtroom in Texas is protecting the primary jury trial by way of Zoom.
In Different Information…
- Elle introduced main points on Goal’s new clothier get dressed assortment with Cushnie, LoveShackFancy, and Lisa Marie Fernandez.
- Harvard Industry Evaluate questioned why many luxurious manufacturers and celebs are “adopting lower-end models and pieces,” because the author put it.
- Leisure Weekly indexed what’s coming to Netflix in June, together with a brand new Queer Eye season, a brand new Spike Lee movie, Clueless, and Hannibal.
- To your Snigger of the Week, from McSweeney’s: Don’t fear about the ones velociraptors.
On CorporetteMoms Lately…
- We requested readers how they’re sharing paintings time with their companions whilst parenting and dealing from domestic.
- We introduced some garments for running mothers, together with some maternity fundamentals and cleanable workwear.