Coronavirus-Comparable Information & Sources
- The New York Instances appears to be like at how numerous ladies are ditching uncomfortable or inconvenient style and attractiveness conduct.
- Style reported that medical doctors and nurses want protecting headbands as they paintings with COVID-19 sufferers — imagine asking native hospitals if they want donations.
- Harvard Industry Evaluation puzzled what work-life stability will seem like after the pandemic.
- Psychology These days defined why video chats are dressed in us out.
- The Washington Publish requested mavens about protection concerns for the grocer, mail, laundry, and extra — and were given some reassuring solutions.
- The Washington Publish additionally reviewed the appreciation ladies global leaders are getting for his or her dealing with of the disaster.
- BuzzFeed Information described how the quarantine is main folks to reconnect with estranged buddies, exes, and others.
- VICE explored how the that means of time has modified, whilst WIRED tested why existence feels surreal at the moment.
In Different Information…
- Inexperienced Issues famous that during honor of Earth Day, Secret and Previous Spice have introduced deodorant in cardboard packaging.
- The Mary Sue took a take a look at the insightful remark that the, uh, Steak-umm Twitter account has been meting out in recent years (significantly).
- Vulture shared a virtual film condo calendar for the close to long term.
- On your Chortle of the Week, a double this time: CNET defined what your Zoom background says about you, whilst a Reddit person depicted the quite a lot of sorts of “Zoom-ers” that we’ve all come to understand
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…
- We took a glance again in CorporetteMoms historical past.
- We presented some garments for running mothers, together with some maternity fundamentals and cleanable workwear.