Coronavirus Information & Sources
- Regulation.com reported that Above the Regulation founder David Lat continues to be in ICU in remedy for COVID-19. He and his circle of relatives are in our ideas.
- The New York Occasions gave dos and don’ts for video requires paintings.
- Harvard Industry Evaluate defined the right way to set up people who find themselves unexpectedly running remotely.
- Vox equipped guidelines for accumulating with buddies on-line.
- In the meantime, The Lower proclaimed, “All of us have Zoom hangovers.”
- Severe Eats presented an in depth information to coronavirus meals protection, together with knowledge on takeout and supply.
- Listed below are a few a laugh house health demanding situations: 28 days of squats, planks, and lunges (from MyFitnessPal), and 30 days of push-ups (from Form).
- To your Chortle of the Week, McSweeney’s items “Self-Quarantined: The Grownup Process E book.”
In Different Information…
- Refinery29 puzzled, “What if extra ladies designed trainers?”
- Insider had main points on Colourpop’s new Mulan-inspired make-up line.
- Kitchn rounded up the most efficient kitchen gear and cookware for 2020.
- The New York Occasions defined the right way to freeze on the subject of the whole thing.
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…
- We equipped recommendations on the right way to work at home when college is closed for coronavirus.
- We mentioned coronavirus, childcare, and dealing mothers — a dialogue encouraged via this Atlantic article.
- We presented some garments for running mothers, together with some maternity fundamentals and cleanable workwear.